[comp.lang.postscript] NeXT

leen@uva.UUCP (Leen Torenvliet) (06/13/88)

The may issue of IEEE Spectrum had an article on the early days of PostScript
in which Adobe's latest technical breakthrough "Display PostScript" was
mentioned. Does anyone have more information on this subject?

Thanks, Leen
--
Leen Torenvliet 	 Phone: +31 20 525 6065
EMAIL:          	 leen@uva.uucp (...!mcvax!uva!leen)

sdy@ssc-vax.UUCP (Steven D. Yee -- Mr. Thrint) (06/17/88)

In article <336@uva.UUCP>, leen@uva.UUCP (Leen Torenvliet) writes:
> The may issue of IEEE Spectrum had an article on the early days of PostScript
> in which Adobe's latest technical breakthrough "Display PostScript" was
> mentioned. Does anyone have more information on this subject?
>
> Thanks, Leen
> Leen Torenvliet 	 Phone: +31 20 525 6065

I asked about two months agao and got no response -- but I'd sure like to know
more too. Like, what is the definitive text on Display Postscript?

steve.

--
Steven D. Yee                 >>> my employer does not share my opinions  <<<
uw-beaver!ssc-vax!ssc-bee!sdy >>> (that's because I'm always right! ;-)   <<<

                There are ways of dealing with people like you.