[comp.lang.postscript] vgrind definition for PostScript

brian@sundc.UUCP (Brian Raymor) (07/16/88)

Does anyone have a vgrind definition for PostScript which could shared with
the net ?

brian

booter@deimos.ads.com (Elaine Richards) (07/19/88)

In article <4420@sundc.UUCP> brian@sundc.UUCP (Brian Raymor) writes:
>Does anyone have a vgrind definition for PostScript which could shared with
>the net ?

I cannot resist asking the question...

	Is anyone going to come up with a vbump function to go with
vgrind? Hopkins? How about you?

	Sorry, its been a long week.

ER

phil@osiris.UUCP (Philip Kos) (07/21/88)

In article <4893@zodiac.UUCP>, booter@deimos.ads.com (Elaine Richards) writes:
> I cannot resist asking the question...
>
> 	Is anyone going to come up with a vbump function to go with
> vgrind? Hopkins? How about you?
>
> 	Sorry, its been a long week.
>
> ER

Gosh, I'd love to see that myself.. it would make code reviews much less
BORing.  Let me know if you hear of anything.  (It's been a long week here
too...)

                                                                 Phil Kos
                                                      Information Systems
...!uunet!pyrdc!osiris!phil                    The Johns Hopkins Hospital
                                                            Baltimore, MD