[comp.lang.postscript] cif to PostScript

bchen@esvax.berkeley.edu (Benjamin Chen) (09/05/88)

Is there a program available that converts cif formats to PostScript?

	BC

Benjamin Chen
Office:   550-A4 Cory Hall, 2-4332
UUCP:     !ucbvax!esvax!bchen
HEPNET:   LBL::"bchen@esvax.Berkeley.EDU"

system@asuvax.UUCP (Marc Lesure) (09/05/88)

In article <25945@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU>, bchen@esvax.berkeley.edu (Benjamin Chen) writes:

> Is there a program available that converts cif formats to PostScript?

Arthur Simoneau of The Aerospace Corporation in El Segundo, Calif
(art@aerospace) wrote a program called 'cifp' which generates
postscript from cif files using MOSIS's SCMOS designs.

I have taken that program and modified it for cmos-pw technology.
I've also made some other enhancments, mainly scaling to print on more
than one page.  If enough interest is generated, I'll post my version.

Marc Lesure / Arizona State University / Tempe, AZ
"Between the world of men and make-believe, I can be found..."
"False faces and meaningless chases, I travel alone..."
"And where do you go when you come to the end of your dream?"

UUCP:                ...!ncar!noao!asuvax!lesure
Internet/CSNET/ARPA: lesure@asuvax.asu.edu

soohong@gondor.cs.psu.edu (Soohong Kim) (09/07/88)

In article <347@asuvax.UUCP> system@asuvax.UUCP (Marc Lesure) writes:

>Arthur Simoneau of The Aerospace Corporation in El Segundo, Calif
>(art@aerospace) wrote a program called 'cifp' which generates
>postscript from cif files using MOSIS's SCMOS designs.
>
>I have taken that program and modified it for cmos-pw technology.
>I've also made some other enhancments, mainly scaling to print on more
>than one page.  If enough interest is generated, I'll post my version.

	Can I have a copy? Thanks.

---Soohong@gondor.cs.psu.edu

steve@eros.ame.arizona.edu (Steve Cannon) (09/09/88)

In article <3896@psuvax1.cs.psu.edu> soohong@gondor.cs.psu.edu (Soohong Kim) writes:
>In article <347@asuvax.UUCP> system@asuvax.UUCP (Marc Lesure) writes:
>>Arthur Simoneau of The Aerospace Corporation in El Segundo, Calif
>>(art@aerospace) wrote a program called 'cifp' which generates
>>postscript from cif files using MOSIS's SCMOS designs.
>>I have taken that program and modified ... If enough interest is
>>generated, I'll post my version.
>	Can I have a copy? Thanks.

        Me too?  Thanks also!

 Steve Cannon   <X> UUCP: ...{allegra,cmc12,hao!noao,ihnp4}!arizona!eros!steve
 AME Dept.      <XXXXXXXX> Internet: eros!steve@ARIZONA.EDU
 University of Arizona <X> Bitnet: scannon@arizrvax
 Tucson, AZ 85721      <X> Phone: +1 602 621 6091