[net.micro] ANSI 3.66 Standard.

miller@loral.UUCP (05/19/86)

Does anyone out there know what the ANSI 3.66 standard is all about ?. It is
my understanding that it is a communications protocol to be used with ADCCP,
but in order to help a friend of mine finish a project, I have to obtain info
on the specifics of its operation and on any chip-sets that might be available
for its implementation.
Can anyone steer me in the right direction as to where I can obtain a copy of
this standard and/or any additional information ?. I would deeply appreciate any
help in this matter.

				     Yours truly, BIG DAVE.

--

David P. Miller - Loral Instrumentation.           /    USUAL   \
sdcsvax!sdcc3!loral!miller                         \ DISCLAIMER /

vacca@burdvax.UUCP (Dave Vacca) (05/22/86)

In article <1137@loral.UUCP>, miller@loral.UUCP (David P. Miller) writes:

> Does anyone out there know what the ANSI 3.66 standard is all about ?. It is
> my understanding that it is a communications protocol to be used with ADCCP,
> but in order to help a friend of mine finish a project, I have to obtain info
> on the specifics of its operation and on any chip-sets that might be available
> for its implementation.
> Can anyone steer me in the right direction as to where I can obtain a copy of
> this standard and/or any additional information ?. I would deeply appreciate any
> help in this matter.
>
>                                    Yours truly, BIG DAVE.
>
> --
>
> David P. Miller - Loral Instrumentation.           /    USUAL   \
> sdcsvax!sdcc3!loral!miller                         \ DISCLAIMER /
>               "Apesar de voce amanha ha' de ser ....um novo dia"
address:Office of standards administratiton,Institute of Computer Science
and Technology,National Bureau of Standards,Washington,D.C.20234