[comp.lang.postscript] HPGL to Postscript program

apollo@ecf.toronto.edu (Vince Pugliese) (12/16/88)

 would some kind fellow netter please e-mail the HPGL to
Postscript program that was posted to comp.sources.unix. i have
been looking for it though to no avail. thanks in advance.
                                   vince pugliese
                                   apollo@ecf.toronto.ed
                         oops     apollo@ecf.toronto.edu

cplai@daisy.UUCP (Chung-Pang Lai) (12/17/88)

In article <755@mv07.ecf.toronto.edu> apollo@ecf.toronto.edu (Vince Pugliese) writes:
]
] would some kind fellow netter please e-mail the HPGL to
]Postscript program that was posted to comp.sources.unix. i have
]been looking for it though to no avail. thanks in advance.
]                                   vince pugliese
]                                   apollo@ecf.toronto.ed
]                         oops     apollo@ecf.toronto.edu

I have been waiting for it too.  I sent mail to the moderator of
comp.sources.unix, he directed me to comp.sources.misc.  Bingo,
it was there!  I thought I mixed up.  But judging from your
message, the one who promised to post it told us the wrong news
group.  I have not tried it yet.  I don't even know if what I got
is complete.

--
.signature under construction ...

{cbosgd,fortune,hplabs,seismo!ihnp4,ucbvax!hpda}!nsc!daisy!cplai    C.P. Lai
Daisy Systems Corp, 700B Middlefield Road, Mtn View CA 94039.  (415)960-6961

federico@actisb.UUCP (Federico Heinz) (12/19/88)

In article <2178@daisy.UUCP> cplai@daisy.UUCP (Chung-Pang Lai) writes
>I have been waiting for it too.  I sent mail to the moderator of
>comp.sources.unix, he directed me to comp.sources.misc.  Bingo,
>it was there!  I thought I mixed up.  But judging from your
>message, the one who promised to post it told us the wrong news
>group.  I have not tried it yet.  I don't even know if what I got
>is complete.

  No, I didn't tell you the wrong group, I actually posted it to
comp.sources.unix, but after about one month moderation delay I decided
to repost it to comp.sources.misc, as somebody suggested me by mail. I'm
glad somebody found it already (it hasn't arrived back to my site yet).
I think it should be complete, I thoroughly tested the kit that went to
comp.sources.unix (the one that never made it out), but I was a little
bit more in a hurry with the second one. If you are actually missing
something, please let me know.