[comp.lang.postscript] EPS reactions

alfred@dutesta.UUCP (Herman Adriani & Alfred Kayser) (12/19/88)

A few weeks ago I asked if someone did know something about EPS. Well, I got
about 15-20 replies from you netlanders. Via this way I like to thank everybody
who send me mail about EPS and especially the people who send the Adobe file.
I got 5 or 6 of them and they all look the same (strange eh).

I needed the EPS description because I wanted to include (handmade) postscript
file in my documents. But last week I discovered Lotus Manuscript and Lotus
Freelance. These two are a very good combination in text AND graphics.

So, serious work is done with Manuscript and Freelance and fun programming is
done in postscript. Actually I am thinking of a small graphics package (written
in C), because some things are still not possible with Freelance.

					Herman Adriani.
/                                                                             \
| Herman Adriani & Alfred Kayser: Computer fans especially from 24 pm to 7 am |

richard@gryphon.COM (Richard Sexton) (12/20/88)

In article <1241@dutesta.UUCP> alfred@dutesta.UUCP (Herman Adriani & Alfred Kayser) writes:
>about 15-20 replies from you netlanders. Via this way I like to thank everybody
>who send me mail about EPS and especially the people who send the Adobe file.

Is this the one that says: ``Don't you dare distribute this without
me permission'' down the side ?  :-)

--

               ``Wake me up when it's time to go to sleep''
richard@gryphon.COM {b'bone}!gryphon!richard  gryphon!richard@elroy.jpl.nasa.gov