[comp.lang.postscript] Wanted: Program to print PostScript on Epson FX

ekkel@idca.tds.PHILIPS.nl (Erik Ekkel) (12/19/88)

Once I've seen this question on the net, but I've never seen the answer !

Is there somewhere a program with these capabilities ??

Many thanks.
--
    __
   /                   Erik Ekkel, Philips PTDSN (+31 55 433301)

kjk@pbhyf.PacBell.COM (Ken Keirnan) (12/21/88)

In article <640@wc11.idca.tds.philips.nl> ekkel@idca.tds.PHILIPS.nl (Erik Ekkel) writes:
>Once I've seen this question on the net, but I've never seen the answer !
>
>Is there somewhere a program with these capabilities ??

There is a product that runs under MS/PC-DOS (actually, there are several
but this is the only one I am familiar with) called "GoScript" from LaserGo,
Inc. in San Diego California.  GoScript supports the HP Laserjet, Deskjet,
Paintjet, and several dot matrix printers (including the Epson FX).
Its slow, but it works and is priced reasonably at $195.

		LaserGo, Inc.
		9235 Trade Place
		Suite A
		San Diego, CA.  92126
		(619) 530-2400

They also have a BBS (300/1200) at (619) 530-0013.

Ken Keirnan

P.S.
There are rumors that LaserGo will have a screen viewer ready soon.
--

Ken Keirnan - Pacific Bell - {att,bellcore,sun,ames,pyramid}!pacbell!pbhyf!kjk
  San Ramon, California	                    kjk@pbhyf.PacBell.COM