[comp.lang.postscript] PostScript for HP Series II

paine@rust.dec.com (Willy Paine) (03/18/89)

Cc: paine

I have experience with PostScript on large system for corporaton and I
am looking for PostScript cards for HP Laserjet Series II at home.  I am
told there are at least four companies making this products.

Can you please send me a list of products and name of makers?

Thank you in advance...

Willy

jwi@lzfme.att.com (Jim Winer @ AT&T, Middletown, NJ) (03/21/89)

In article <8903180025.AA13152@decwrl.dec.com>, paine@rust.dec.com (Willy Paine) writes:
> I am looking for PostScript cards for HP Laserjet Series II at home.  I am
> told there are at least four companies making this products.
>
> Can you please send me a list of products and name of makers?

PC Magazine reviewed all the Postscript Boards this month with the
exception that the Laser Master board described in a sidebar as an
alternate choice for Ventura or Pagemaker with direct drivers now
apparently has a Postscript driver available.

Jim Winer ..!lzfme!jwi

I believe in absolute freedom of the press.
I believe that freedom of the press is the only protection we have
	from the abuses of power of the church,
	from the abuses of power of the state,
	from the abuses of power of the corporate body, and
	from the abuses of power of the press itself.
Those persons who advocate censorship offend my religion.