[comp.lang.postscript] Looking of psfig/dvi2ps

mike@wuee1.wustl.edu (Mike Ehlers) (04/01/89)

We are looking for a recent version of psfig (inclusion of postscript files
in TeX documents) and the version (a version?) of dvi2ps (convert dvi files
to postscript) that works with psfig.  Name of an anonymous ftp site that
has them would be great; any hep is greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance

mike

Michael Ehlers				mike@wucs1.wustl.edu
Department of Computer Science		uunet!wucs1!mike
Washington University			(314)-889-4587
Box 1045, Bryan 509
1 Brookings Drive
St. Louis, MO 63130   USA

In article <169@wuee1.wustl.edu> mike@wuee1.wustl.edu (Mike Ehlers) writes:
>We are looking for a recent version of psfig (inclusion of postscript files
>in TeX documents) and the version (a version?) of dvi2ps (convert dvi files
>to postscript) that works with psfig.  Name of an anonymous ftp site that
>has them would be great; any hep is greatly appreciated.

Try linc.cis.upenn.edu 128.91.2.8

==larry

LARRY SHIELDS                        USENET: ...!frith!lunapark!larry
P.O. Box 6159                        BIX:  lshields
E. Lansing, MI 48826                 Compuserve: 70277,3677
************lunapark bbs 2400/1200 8-1-N 24hrs (517) 487-3356************

trevor@mit-amt (Trevor Darrell) (04/03/89)

In article <169@wuee1.wustl.edu> mike@wuee1.wustl.edu (Mike Ehlers) writes:
>We are looking for a recent version of psfig (inclusion of postscript files
>in TeX documents) and the version (a version?) of dvi2ps (convert dvi files
>to postscript) that works with psfig.  Name of an anonymous ftp site that
>has them would be great; any hep is greatly appreciated.

There's a version of dvi2ps that works with psfig on sargas.usc.edu and
linc.cis.upenn.edu. It was hacked up by Tony Li (tli@sargas.usc.edu).

Psfig and related sources are available on linc.cis.upenn.edu. Enjoy,

--trevor
trevor@whitechapel.media.mit.edu