[net.micro] PCs, ATs, DOS, Intel chips etc./

david@ztivax.UUCP (06/12/86)

>You want my prediction, the
>386 will take over the world.
>
>Brad Templeton, Looking Glass Software Ltd. - Waterloo, Ontario 519/884-7473

Ohhhhhhhh  groan... whimper... gasp...

Please!!!  Save all of us software types from such a fate!  Please!

Stamp out brain damage, burn an intel chip today...

kds@mipos3.UUCP (Ken Shoemaker ~) (06/17/86)

In article <10000003@ztivax.UUCP> david@ztivax.UUCP writes:
>>You want my prediction, the
>>386 will take over the world.
>>
>>Brad Templeton, Looking Glass Software Ltd. - Waterloo, Ontario 519/884-7473
>
>Ohhhhhhhh  groan... whimper... gasp...
>
>Please!!!  Save all of us software types from such a fate!  Please!
>
>Stamp out brain damage, burn an intel chip today...

Please do!!!  Then we'll sell twice as many chips!  Why don't you also tell
us whether you are going to use them or burn them...I mean, if all you are
going to do is to throw them on a bonfire, then we surely don't need to
test them :-)  They probably wouldn't burn really well, though.
--
The above views are personal!

...you can take me to a soiree, and be proud of me!

Ken Shoemaker, Microprocessor Design, Intel Corp., Santa Clara, California