[comp.lang.postscript] Assembling the toolkit

cosell@bbn.com (Bernie Cosell) (09/08/89)

I think the toolkit that is slowly scrolling past us is a great idea.  Is
anyone colllecting all the pieces (and the patches, and the updates, etc)?
It'd be neat if it all were coalesced into a real thing that we could get
from a file server or an FTP archiver or whatever [maybe even with
documentation, a crib sheet, etc --- if someone else pulls the package
together, I'll volunteer to provide some documentation for it --- Glenn???]

  /Bernie\

cramer@optilink.UUCP (Clayton Cramer) (09/10/89)

In article <45357@bbn.COM>, cosell@bbn.com (Bernie Cosell) writes:
> I think the toolkit that is slowly scrolling past us is a great idea.  Is
> anyone colllecting all the pieces (and the patches, and the updates, etc)?
> It'd be neat if it all were coalesced into a real thing that we could get
> from a file server or an FTP archiver or whatever [maybe even with
> documentation, a crib sheet, etc --- if someone else pulls the package
> together, I'll volunteer to provide some documentation for it --- Glenn???]
>
>   /Bernie\

I'm grabbing everything that scrolls by, though I don't know how
practical it will be to provide remote access to it.

--
Clayton E. Cramer {pyramid,pixar,tekbspa}!optilink!cramer
"No man is an island" is the beginning of the end of personal freedom.