(814) 863-3357

BITNET: hbx@psuvm
UUCP:   ...!psuvax1!psuvm.bitnet!hbx
ARPA:   hbx at psuvm.psu.edu

robert@peregrine.peregrine.com (Robert Young) (09/16/89)

In article <89255.203807HBX@PSUVM.BITNET> HBX@PSUVM.BITNET (Terry Harrison 336 Beam BAB 3-3357) writes:
>Does anyone have experience with the new Postscript cartridge for the
>HP Laserjet Series II by Pacific Data Products?  It would be especially
>helpful to get comments on compatibility and speed.
>-------
>
>Terry Harrison
>Management Science Department
>336 Beam Business Administration Building
>Penn State University
>University Park, PA  16802
>(814) 863-3357
>
>BITNET: hbx@psuvm
>UUCP:   ...!psuvax1!psuvm.bitnet!hbx
>ARPA:   hbx at psuvm.psu.edu

I have ordered three myself but have not received them yet. I would also
be interested to hear from people who use it before i do.

While I am on the subject, I am looking for EBCDIC to ASCII protocol
converters. Basically, one of our applications sends postscript code (in
ebcdic) from a 4381 IBM Mainframe to an HP LaserJet Series II which (with
the help of a protocol converter) would give out graphics on the HP
printer.

So far I have only tested BlacKBox's converter with good results but we
would like to test others so that we can support variety.

Any info will be appreciated.

Robert Young
Peregrine Systems
(714) 727-3341, Ext 167