[comp.lang.postscript] PostScript to HPGL converter needed

elkins@topaz.rutgers.edu (George Elkins) (10/20/89)

Is there such a thing as a PostScript to HPGL converter?
(I have seen the inverse of this, an HPGL to PostScript converter.)

If so, where can I get it?

Thanks,
George Elkins

jay@phobos.cis.ksu.edu (Jay Windley) (10/20/89)

In article <Oct.20.10.39.15.1989.18622@topaz.rutgers.edu> elkins@topaz.rutgers.edu (George Elkins) writes:

>Is there such a thing as a PostScript to HPGL converter?
>(I have seen the inverse of this, an HPGL to PostScript converter.)
>
>If so, where can I get it?
>
>Thanks,
>George Elkins

I am wondering the same thing, and would like to get my
hands on one also.

--
Jay Windley  -  Dept. of Computer & Information Sciences  -  Kansas State Univ.
Internet: jay@phobos.cis.ksu.edu |