[comp.lang.postscript] Sample color programs wanted

marka@dsinet (Mark Anacker) (01/05/90)

[]
Hi net -

  We just got our hands on a nifty color PostScript printer (a QMS
ColorScript 100 Model 10, to be exact) for a week or so, and I need
something to show it off.  Would anyone out there happen to have some
neat color programs that they could share with us?  This particular printer
uses the CMYK color model, implemented by a 4-pass thermal transfer
ribbon.  It runs PostScript 50.3 from Adobe.

  I'd be happy to report our impressions of the printer at the end of
the trial, if there is any interest.  Thank you for your time.

--
Mark Anacker				 msa@dsinet -or- msa@toybox
Digital Systems International, Inc.

woody@rpp386.cactus.org (Woodrow Baker) (01/05/90)

In article <161@dsinet>, marka@dsinet (Mark Anacker) writes:
>   We just got our hands on a nifty color PostScript printer (a QMS
> ColorScript 100 Model 10, to be exact) for a week or so, and I need
> something to show it off.  Would anyone out there happen to have some
> neat color programs that they could share with us?  This particular printer
> ribbon.  It runs PostScript 50.3 from Adobe.
>
> Mark Anacker				 msa@dsinet -or- msa@toybox
> Digital Systems International, Inc.
> Redmond, WA   USA    (206) 881-7544

 Please call the laser connection at 800-245-5477, and ask to speak
to Pam Callicot.  Please tell her, when you do, that Woody Baker
refered you, and that I would appreciate it if she could dig up the
code for the color KING TUT for you.  Wayne Davis at tlc probably
can find some for you.  Pam is the marketing rep for Texas, and has
been MOST helpful.  She sent me a copy of the KING TUT printout.  It is
Fantastic

Cheers
Woody