[comp.lang.postscript] postscript chess pieces

merrill@pcint.dec.com (Brad Merrill) (02/17/90)

Some time  ago  (Approx  Apr  1988)  someone  posted  a postscript file that
very  nice  chess diagrams.  It was cross posted to both rec.games.chess and
comp.lang.postscript.   I've since lost my original, so I thought I'd ask if
anyone else had a copy of this file lying around somewhere, and could E-Mail
it to me.  Thanks in advance.

					/Brad

woody@rpp386.cactus.org (Woodrow Baker) (02/19/90)

In article <8430@shlump.nac.dec.com>, merrill@pcint.dec.com (Brad Merrill) writes:

> Some time  ago  (Approx  Apr  1988)  someone  posted  a postscript file that
> very  nice  chess diagrams.  It was cross posted to both rec.games.chess and
> comp.lang.postscript.   I've since lost my original, so I thought I'd ask if
> anyone else had a copy of this file lying around somewhere, and could E-Mail
> it to me.  Thanks in advance.
>
> 					/Brad

There is a chess font available from the Adobe file server...is that
what you are looking for?

Cheers Woody