[comp.lang.postscript] How to include non-rom fonts when using SendPS

david@oahu.cs.ucla.edu (David Dantowitz) (03/05/90)

If I'm writing straight PostScript, how do I get SendPS (a program that
sends PostScript files to the printer from a Mac) to include fonts from
the system I'm on (i.e. non built-in fonts).

Thanks.

David Dantowitz
david@cs.ucla.edu

Singing Barbershop when I'm not computing...

jeynes@adobe.COM (Ross A. Jeynes) (03/06/90)

In article <32519@shemp.CS.UCLA.EDU> david@oahu.cs.ucla.edu (David Dantowitz) writes:

>If I'm writing straight PostScript, how do I get SendPS (a program that
>sends PostScript files to the printer from a Mac) to include fonts from
>the system I'm on (i.e. non built-in fonts).

Go to the "options" menu, and turn on the "parse comment conventions" option.
Every time SendPS finds an %%IncludeFont: comment in your source file, the
font will be downloaded.

Hope this helps.

Ross Jeynes
Developer Support                                   jeynes@adobe.com
Adobe Systems Incorporated                 {sun|decwrl}!adobe!jeynes