[net.micro] BBS postings?

clq@omssw2.UUCP (07/08/86)

Didn't there use to be posted here (net.micro) a list of the currently
active Bulletin Board Systems? I think it was posted about once a month.
If so does anyone know what happened to it? If not posted in net.micro
does anyone know where it is (or was) posted?

Thanks
Carlos Qualls
Intel Corp.
5200 N.E. Elam Young Parkway
Hillsboro, OR. 97124
Office (503)681-2229
_____________

{ihnp4,fortune}!dual\
        {qantel,idi}->!intelca!omssw2!clq
 {ucbvax,hao}!hplabs/

brown@nicmad.UUCP (07/10/86)

In article <472@omssw2.UUCP> clq@omssw2.UUCP (Carlos L. Qualls) writes:
>Didn't there use to be posted here (net.micro) a list of the currently
>active Bulletin Board Systems? I think it was posted about once a month.
>If so does anyone know what happened to it? If not posted in net.micro
>does anyone know where it is (or was) posted?

I used to post such a list, a few times, in net.micro.pc, but the source I
had for the list dried up.  I haven't found a good list since then.  When
I do, I will start posting it there again.
--

		  ihnp4------\
		harvard-\     \