[comp.lang.postscript] Digital Script Printer

viswanat@rodan.acs.syr.edu (Viswanath) (07/18/90)

Hi,
 I had posted a message earlier in comp.text.tex regarding this problem.
Not finding any solution (as of now) I am posting this again here.

Postscript files created using the program dviout do not print on the
Digital Script Printer here. The virtual memory available is 410000.

Only the title page gets printed. If I try to create a ps for any other
page (a single page), I am unable to print it.

Any clues ?

Viswanathan Narayanan

halliday@van-bc.wimsey.bc.ca (Laura Halliday) (07/19/90)

In article <3925@rodan.acs.syr.edu> viswanat@rodan.acs.syr.edu (Viswanath) writes:

>Only the title page gets printed. If I try to create a ps for any other
>page (a single page), I am unable to print it.
>
>Any clues ?

Do you mean the paper's title page, or the ScriptPrinter title page?

What error messages do you get? Try printing the file and telling the
ScriptPrinter software to send the messages back to you (look in the
manual to find out how to do this).

...laura