[comp.lang.postscript] ADOBE archive server ???

men415m@vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au (08/31/90)

I am new to the net and have heard that there is an ADOBE archive server.
Is this true???  If so could somebody E-Mail me the address..

Thanks in advance

Ross

Trees like previewers !!!

heitke@tellabs.com (Steve Heitke) (09/04/90)

In article <42737.26de4b28@vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au> men415m@vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au writes:
>I am new to the net and have heard that there is an ADOBE archive server.
>Is this true???  If so could somebody E-Mail me the address..
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>Ross

>Trees like previewers !!!

I tried the server last week (8/27) and received a return message of
"server down".  Has anyone had any luck reaching the server?  The
address is

		ps-file-server@abode.COM
			-or-
		{sun, decwrl, apple}!abode!ps-file-server