[comp.lang.postscript] Old English PS font for Mac?

philip@pescadero.Stanford.EDU (Philip Machanick) (09/07/90)

A friend of mine doing research in Old English needs a Mac PostScript Old
English font. Does anyone know of what's available? Public domain, shareware,
or commercial (I have an option to get an Adobe font for $20) ... ?

Philip Machanick
philip@pescadero.stanford.edu

woody@chinacat.Unicom.COM (Woody Baker @ Eagle Signal) (09/07/90)

In article <1990Sep6.195116.11682@Neon.Stanford.EDU>, philip@pescadero.Stanford.EDU (Philip Machanick) writes:
> A friend of mine doing research in Old English needs a Mac PostScript Old
Mike Mace out at Century Software wrote a fairly nice one.  IT costs $39.00
or so.

> or commercial (I have an option to get an Adobe font for $20) ... ?

I'd grab the Adobe font at that price, that's reasonable.
Cheers
Woody