[comp.lang.postscript] Ordering TranScript?

prc@hulda.erbe.se (Robert Claeson) (10/02/90)

I'm in search of the phone and fax numbers to Adobe, and a contact
person there for ordering TranScript. Any leads? Please reply via
e-mail to the address(es) below.

Thanks,

Robert

prc@erbe.se (Robert Claeson) (10/03/90)

I wrote:

>I'm in search of the phone and fax numbers to Adobe, and a contact
>person there for ordering TranScript. Any leads? Please reply via
>e-mail to the address(es) below.

Just because I wrote that, inews failed to include my .signature just
at this time. Here are the addresses:

--
Robert Claeson                  |Reasonable mailers: rclaeson@erbe.se
ERBE DATA AB                    |      Dumb mailers: rclaeson%erbe.se@sunet.se
                                |  Perverse mailers: rclaeson%erbe.se@encore.com
These opinions reflect my personal views and not those of my employer.
--
Robert Claeson                  |Reasonable mailers: rclaeson@erbe.se
ERBE DATA AB                    |      Dumb mailers: rclaeson%erbe.se@sunet.se
                                |  Perverse mailers: rclaeson%erbe.se@encore.com
These opinions reflect my personal views and not those of my employer.

shiva@well.sf.ca.us (Kenneth Porter) (10/09/90)

Phone numbers for Adobe:

Front desk:                     (415)961-4400
Developer's Line (voice mail):  (415)961-4111
Sales:                          (800)344-8335
Technical Questions:            (415)961-0911

When I asked about TranScript earlier this year, the person
handling it was Phil Smith.  At that time, a single CPU
source license was $1795.

Ken (shiva@well.sf.ca.us)