[comp.lang.postscript] Where to find all the demo Postscript files?

zzassgl@uts.mcc.ac.uk (Geoff Lane) (10/10/90)

Usual excuses if this has been covered before (I'm new to this group etc)
but are there any collections of demo postscript files anywhere on
the net?
--
Geoff. Lane.                                  Janet: zzassgl@uk.ac.mcc.cms
UTS Sys Admin, Manchester Computing Centre, Oxford Rd, Manchester, M13 9PL

hv@uwasa.fi (Harri Valkama LAKE) (10/11/90)

In article <1774@m1.cs.man.ac.uk> zzassgl@uts.mcc.ac.uk (Geoff Lane) writes:

>Usual excuses if this has been covered before (I'm new to this group etc)
>but are there any collections of demo postscript files anywhere on
>the net?

I have some that have appeared on this list available for
anonymous ftp at nic.funet.fi (128.214.6.100) in
pub/mac/printer directory.

--
== Harri Valkama, University of Vaasa, Finland ================================
  P.O. Box 700, 65101 VAASA, Finland  (tel:+358 61 248426 fax:+358 61 248465)