[comp.lang.postscript] IBM PC characters

bulli@nadia.stgt.sub.org (Thomas Bullinger) (11/08/90)

Hi All.

Maybe this is a stupid questions asked many times before. But I want all
256 IBM PC characters be printed on my PS printer (in ALL fonts!). Since I'm
not very familiar with PostScript, I want to know if there is a program
serving this purpose?

Any help is appreciated.

| Thomas Bullinger | bulli@nadia.stgt.sub.org  |
|                  | bulli@kodak.com           |
| D-7000 Stuttgart | 76535.2221@compuserve.com |
|----------------------------------------------|
|            Don't worry, be happy             |

vgopal@cbnewsc.att.com (venu.p.gopal) (11/11/90)

In article <9H5KXAB@nadia.stgt.sub.org>, bulli@nadia.stgt.sub.org (Thomas Bullinger) writes:

 256 IBM PC characters be printed on my PS printer (in ALL fonts!). Since I'm
> not very familiar with PostScript, I want to know if there is a program
> serving this purpose?
>
> Any help is appreciated.

There is a program to do screen captures that will print all 256 characters,
I believe.  Don't think it can do it in all fonts.  It's called Screen to
Postscript (SCRtoPS)  and is available from Offe Enterprises.  You can
reach them at (708)-357-6679 or 1163 E. Ogden Ave. #705-131, Naperville,
IL 60563 USA. Costs $49.95.

Venu P. Gopal   UUCP: ..!att!cbnewsc!vgopal   Internet: vgopal@cbnewsc.att.com