[comp.lang.postscript] PostScript to TIFF and/or PCX files?

davej@sumax.UUCP (Dave Jenner) (11/20/90)

Is there a program, commercial or shareware or freeware, that runs
under PC/MS-DOS that will convert PostScript to either TIFF or PCX
formats?  I am interested in this for converting PS files to a
format that one of the less expensive FAX cards can handle.  Thanks.

geof@aurora.com (Geoffrey H. Cooper) (11/22/90)

In article <1553@sumax.UUCP> davej@sumax.UUCP (Dave Jenner) writes:
>Is there a program, commercial or shareware or freeware, that runs
>under PC/MS-DOS that will convert PostScript to either TIFF or PCX
>formats?  I am interested in this for converting PS files to a
>format that one of the less expensive FAX cards can handle.  Thanks.

QMS UltraScript PC.   (408) 986 9400
--
geof@aurora.com / aurora!geof@decwrl.dec.com / geof%aurora.com@decwrl.dec.com

woody@chinacat.Unicom.COM (Woody Baker @ Eagle Signal) (11/25/90)

I just looked over the features of HI-JAAK from inset systems.  It
does a bunch of conversions.  HI-JAAK PS includes the goscript interpreter
and does output pcx or tiff. More details later.
Cheers
Woody