[comp.lang.postscript] ? How to find ``Thinking in PostScript'' ?

cbradley@Busl.COM (Chris Bradley) (11/30/90)

I've read about Glenn Reid's monoscript "Thinking in PostScript" in
this newsgroup, and I'd like to buy a copy.  Who knows where it can
be purchased?

--
Chris Bradley			| "Nothing is more certain than incertainties;
Businessland Advanced Systems	|  Fortune is full of fresh variety:

glenn@heaven.woodside.ca.us (Glenn Reid) (12/04/90)

In article <1990Nov29.232722.24229@Busl.COM> cbradley@Busl.COM (Chris Bradley) writes:
>I've read about Glenn Reid's monoscript "Thinking in PostScript" in
>this newsgroup, and I'd like to buy a copy.  Who knows where it can
>be purchased?

I can help with this one :-)

Here's the title, author, publisher, and ISBN number:

  `Thinking in PostScript'
  Glenn C. Reid
  Addison-Wesley Publishing Company
  Route 128, Reading, MA, 01867
  ISBN # 0-201-52372-8

I believe you can order it directly from Addison-Wesley if it's not
available in your book store or they don't want to order it for you.
Addison-Wesley's phone number is 617-944-3700.

Thanks,
 Glenn