[comp.lang.postscript] Page count on an LN03R please.

cookc@computing-maths.cardiff.ac.uk (Chris Cook) (12/21/90)

Does anyone know if you can glean pagecounts and stats from an LN03R.
I'd appreciate any sources as well.  Many thanks in advance and here's
praying for a good Christmas for all of you.

          Chris Cook

JANET       : CookC@UK.AC.CARDIFF                 | Mail: University of Wales
Internet    : CookC%UK.AC.CARDIFF@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU |          College of Cardiff,
EARN/BITNET : CookC%CARDIFF.AC.UK@UKACRL          |         40-41 Park Place,
UUCP        : CookC%CARDIFF.AC.UK@UKC.UUCP        |          Cardiff, UK
                                                  |  Phone:     +44 222 874875
Fax         : +44 222 874285                      | (Direct)    +44 222 874214

quodling@bunyip.enet.dec.com (01/01/91)

In article <1990Dec20.161243.24867@computing-maths.cardiff.ac.uk>, cookc@computing-maths.cardiff.ac.uk (Chris Cook) writes:
> Does anyone know if you can glean pagecounts and stats from an LN03R.
> I'd appreciate any sources as well.  Many thanks in advance and here's
> praying for a good Christmas for all of you.
>
>           Chris Cook

Have you tried the Postscript variable pagecount.i.e. pagecount ( ) cvs show.
Also printername, product, version and revision amongst others will return info
on the printer...

--
Peter Quodling		         Internet:     quodling@blumon.enet.dec.com
Digital Equipment Corporation    UUCP: ...!decwrl!blumon.enet!quodling