[comp.lang.postscript] Poster PostScript Wanted

olsonr@acfcluster.nyu.edu (01/26/91)

Hello all
I was wondering if anyone has a copy of a PS program that prints posters.
By posters I mean multiple 8.5x11 pages of one thing. Can gifs be included
in the code? I have a converter, but wouldn't be sure how to include the
two.

Thanks a lot

Ron
olsonr@kramden.nyu.edu

"Whatever happened to the MX-80?"

Bruce.Hoult@bbs.actrix.gen.nz (01/29/91)

Notes Person writes:
>I was wondering if anyone has a copy of a PS program that prints posters.
>By posters I mean multiple 8.5x11 pages of one thing

What's wrong with the example one on p183 of the Blue Book?
--
Bruce.Hoult@bbs.actrix.gen.nz   Twisted pair: +64 4 772 116
BIX: brucehoult                 Last Resort:  PO Box 4145 Wellington, NZ