[comp.lang.postscript] Looking for SendPS

mfr3@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (Matthew F Ringel) (01/30/91)

For all of you out in postscript-land....
	I'm sorry if this is a FAQ, but does anybody know where I could find
the program SendPS for the Macintosh?  The program is supposed to let you send
postscript  files directly down to a laserprinter or other postscript
device.  If anyone knows where I could find it, I would be really appreciative.

							-Matt

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
Matthew F. Ringel                   {}  Internet:mfr3@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu
Keep your hands on the knife......  {}           ringel@close.cs.columbia.edu
..and your eyes on the hibachi     {}   Columbia University Football #1!

derosa@motcid.UUCP (John DeRosa) (01/31/91)

mfr3@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (Matthew F Ringel) writes:
>	I'm sorry if this is a FAQ, but does anybody know where I could find
>the program SendPS for the Macintosh?

The info-mac archives has the program as

UTIL/SENDPS-20.HQX

--
=       John DeRosa, Motorola, Inc, Cellular Infrastructure Group          =
= e-mail:    ...uunet!motcid!derosaj, motcid!derosaj@uunet.uu.net          =

dave@intercon.com (David S Saunders) (02/01/91)

In article <1991Jan29.164241.16010@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu>, mfr3@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (Matthew F Ringel) writes:

> For all of you out in postscript-land....
> 	I'm sorry if this is a FAQ, but does anybody know where I could find
> the program SendPS for the Macintosh?  The program is supposed to let you send
> postscript  files directly down to a laserprinter or other postscript
> device.  If anyone knows where I could find it, I would be really appreciative.
>
> 							-Matt

Another good place to get SendPS is from Adobe's file server. (ps-file-server@adobe.com) All you do is send a request in the subject line like "send index programs," and in a short while your request will be mailed to you.
To get the file, the syntax is something like...

send Programs SendPS.hqx

I haven't used it in a while, so I don't remember too well, but it's along those lines. The Program index may conatin help...

Good luck,
-Dave
David S Saunders
Intercon Systems Corporation