[comp.lang.postscript] Postscript Screen Viewers

gdkrasse@mcs.drexel.edu ( David Krassen) (02/07/91)

	Hello! Does anyone know of a public domain one-screen postscript
file viewer for the MAC, IBM PC and Sun Workstation under OpenWindows.

	Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

David J. Krassen
E-mail: gdkrasse@mcs.drexel.edu

G.Joly@cs.ucl.ac.uk (Gordon Joly) (02/18/91)

David Krassen writes:

 > 	Hello! Does anyone know of a public domain one-screen postscript
 > file viewer for the MAC, IBM PC and Sun Workstation under OpenWindows.
 >
 > 	Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.
 >

 > David J. Krassen
 > E-mail: gdkrasse@mcs.drexel.edu

I am not responded to this message directly; I simply wish to
advertise RALPAGE, a PostScript previewer for SUNTOOLS, which is in
the sun-archives at rice.edu and may be in /tmp uunet.uu.net.

My primary aim to advertise my new email address; I do not maintain
the code. I was previously gj@psych.sm.ucl.ac.uk (up to September
1990 in fact).

I may be able to help in the FTP of the code. It is quite large.

For myself, I use GhostScript.

Gordon Joly                                       +44 71 387 7050 ext 3716
Internet: G.Joly@cs.ucl.ac.uk          UUCP: ...!{uunet,ukc}!ucl-cs!G.Joly
Computer Science, University College London, Gower Street, LONDON WC1E 6BT