[comp.lang.postscript] Dingbats in the other direction.

doug@letni.lonestar.org (Doug Davis) (03/04/91)

Does anyone have a nice short piece of code that will reencode the
ZapfDingbats font so everything will point the other direction.

I'll post a summary if there is enough interest.

Thanks
doug
__
Doug Davis/4409 Sarazen/Mesquite Texas, 75150/214-270-9226
{texsun|lawnet|smu}!letni!doug     doug@letni.lonestar.org

                                                             "Be seeing you..."

woody@chinacat.Unicom.COM (Woody Baker @ Eagle Signal) (03/05/91)

In article <1991Mar4.143923.22792@letni.lonestar.org>, doug@letni.lonestar.org (Doug Davis) writes:

> Does anyone have a nice short piece of code that will reencode the
> ZapfDingbats font so everything will point the other direction.

There are several ways to do this.  Try  -1 1 scale before printing.
A somewhat better way, would be to create a new font, ala the Blue Book
font modification routine, and change the fontmatrix entry in the new font
to have the appropriate negative value it it.
Cheers
Woody