[comp.lang.postscript] PostScript viewer

raeker@tc4.chem.iastate.edu (Todd J. Raeker) (03/14/91)

Can anyone tell me where I can find a postscript viewer that supports
640x480x256 or better resolution on a MSDOS machine.  I am  trying to create
images that require a large number of gray shades as well as saturation levels.
Thanks in advance.

Todd Raeker
raeker@tc4.chem.iastate.edu

mikec@wam.umd.edu (Michael D. Callaghan) (03/15/91)

In article <1991Mar14.030714.4695@news.iastate.edu> raeker@tc4.chem.iastate.edu (Todd J. Raeker) writes:

>Can anyone tell me where I can find a postscript viewer that supports
>640x480x256 or better resolution on a MSDOS machine.  I am  trying to create
>images that require a large number of gray shades as well as saturation levels.
>Thanks in advance.

While we're at it, I'd like to see a X11 version of Preview. I know it's out
there, we've got in on our VAXes at school. I'd need a source, though.

MikeC

--
MikeC
Michael D. Callaghan, MDC Designs, University of Maryland