[alt.sources] PICNIX Sources

wnp@killer.UUCP (Wolf Paul) (01/24/88)

In article <2502@ihlpe.ATT.COM> merlyn9@ihlpe.ATT.COM (452is-Sedwick) writes:
>In article <3001@killer.UUCP>, wnp@killer.UUCP (Wolf Paul) writes:
>>
>> As previously offered for the UUPC distribution, if you send me a formatted
>> 360K disk and a self-addressed, POSTAGE-PAID mailer, I will send you the
>> complete package of PICNIX binaries.
>>
>> Since I still receive requests for UUPC, please label your diskette "PICNIX"
>> so I know what to send you.
>>
>> Wolf N. Paul
>> ihnp4!killer!wnp
>
>This is great, 'cuz either in the uudecoding, or deARCing, a few things
>were messed up, as in MAN pages. What I am curious about after seeing that
>ALL the files are in '.EXE' form, is are any of the source files available
>for this? And if so how would I go abouts getting them?

The sources for PICNIX (in DE SMET C) are available from PICNIX' author
for (I think) ca. $30. Information on that subject is contained in the
disk available from me (don't know if it was in the recent posting).

If you did get any of the PICNIX binaries, typing any of them with an
'-?' or '/?' option will give quite a complete usage summary.

Let me repeat my USMAIL address in case you want to send a blank disk to
receive PICNIX:

W. N. Paul
c/o EES Inc.
6730 LBJ Freeway #2195