[alt.sources] Wanted: Dead or Alive

backstro@silver.bacs.indiana.edu (03/26/88)

I'm looking for the sources for several programs...

TeX
TeX (The Amiga Version)

And also a program that allows you to preview PostScript files on your
monitor.  It's a PostScript interpreter.

Thanx in advance.

Send all replies to:  backstro@silver.bacs.indiana.edu

thad@cup.portal.com (03/27/88)

Tom Rokicki (Radical Eye Software) is THE person re: AmigaTeX.

Contact him at either or both:

     Rokicki@Polya.Stanford.EDU
     Rokicki@Sushi.Stanford.EDU

Very, very unlikely you'll get the <source> of AmigaTeX since he is selling
it as a commercial product (10 disks (9 MB) with screen previewer, etc. and
some 1500 screen fonts).  Print drivers and printer support and print fonts
are available for a wide variety of devices.

MetaFont for the Amiga is also available from Tom.

gilgut@cg-atla.UUCP (Mr. Uucp X5277) (03/28/88)

In article <51700002@silver> backstro@silver.bacs.indiana.edu writes:
>I'm looking for the sources for several programs...
>TeX

Now that you mention it, I'd also like a copy of TeX.

>Thanx in advance.
Ditto......

					Steve

--
Steve Gilgut, Compugraphic Corp. Wilmington, Mass. 01887 (617)658-5600 X5277
UNISIG Suite/Campground Coordinator; DECUS U.S. Chapter