[alt.sources] Source code for Prolog Interpreter

mikes@ncoast.UUCP (Mike Squires) (04/24/88)

In article <317@usl.usl.edu> skb@usl.usl.edu.UUCP (Sanjiv K. Bhatia) writes:
>Can anybody on the network give me a copy of source code for a prolog
>interpreter, no matter how primitive.  Please reply via e-mail.

Academic sites can get licenses for University of New South Wales PROLOG
which is supposed to be similar to DEC-10 PROLOG.  Sources used to be sold
by a company called Quant that advertises in Byte on Tandy and AT XENIX
floppies.  It does work, although how good it is I cannot say.

Mike Squires Allegheny College Meadville, PA 16335 814 724 3360
uucp: ..!mandrill!ncoast!{mikes,peng!sir-alan!mikes} or ..!pitt!sir-alan!mikes
BITNET: mikes%sir-alan@pitt.UUCP (VAX) MIKES AT SIR-ALAN!PITT.UUCP (IBM)