[alt.sources] Looking for UN*X "ARC" unpacker

rsklar@pikes.Colorado.EDU (Malus Dominii) (12/22/88)

	...I just got a few files here via anonymous FTP -- and they are suff-
ixed with a .ARC thing.  Does anyone know of a ftp site where I can get the
unpacking program?  Thanks.

"I was in the bar the other night, moving from stool to stool, trying to get
     lucky -- but there wasn't gum under any of them..."    - Emo Phillips

Malus Dominii      rsklar@pikes.Colorado.EDU       "Cvltvre is not for everyone"

moses@m-net.UUCP (Eric Doggett) (12/29/88)

In article <1830@pikes.Colorado.EDU> rsklar@pikes.Colorado.EDU (Malus Dominii) writes:

>	...I just got a few files here via anonymous FTP -- and they are suff-
>ixed with a .ARC thing.  Does anyone know of a ftp site where I can get the
>unpacking program?  Thanks.
Well, you can do an anonymous FTP to uunet.uu.net and it should be in
comp.sources.unix somewhere in those volumes, it is easy to find, it should be
arc521.tar.Z
Later...