[alt.sources] Wanted: Digital Diversions

ray@vax1.acs.udel.EDU (Thomas Ray) (12/18/88)

If you know the address of Digital Diversions, or the makers of any
other pornographic software, please send the address to me by e-mail.

			-Thank you,

			 Tom Ray

turner@daisy.UUCP (Jim Turner) (12/18/88)

 post it for heavan's sake, we're all adults here, or atleast send me
the address also.

thanks

--
If the Nazi's had television with satellite technology, we'd all
be goose-stepping. Americans are just as suggestible. - Frank Zappa

tif@cpe.UUCP (12/20/88)

Written  6:29 pm  Dec 17, 1988 by udccvax1.UUCP!ray in cpe:alt.sources
>If you know the address of Digital Diversions, or the makers of any
>other pornographic software, please send the address to me by e-mail.
       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Using those exact words sounds like asking for trouble to me.  Any
Uh... maybe it'd be nice to see pointers to "Adult software".

			Paul Chamberlain
			Computer Product Engineering, Tandy Corp.
			bellcore!motown!sys1!cpe!tif

dlw@hpsmtc1.HP.COM (David L. Williams) (12/21/88)

>If you know the address of Digital Diversions, or the makers of any
                                    ^^^^^^^^^^ Deviations
other pornographic software, please send the address to me by e-mail.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^ Adult
>			-Thank you,
>
>			 Tom Ray

	Thats

	Digital Deviations
	#5 Town and Village
	Suite 714
	San Jose CA 95128-2026

	Product Info Hotline: 408 275-8271

pete@umbc3.UMD.EDU (Pete Hsi ) (12/29/88)

In article <XXXXXXXXX> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX writes:
>>If you know the address of Digital Diversions, or the makers of any
>                                    ^^^^^^^^^^ Deviations
>other pornographic software, please send the address to me by e-mail.
>      ^^^^^^^^^^^^ Adult
>>			-Thank you,
>>			 XXXX XXX
>	Thats
>
>	Digital Deviations

 [names and addresses deleted]

Oh GROW UP!
You guys are making computer professionals look like a bunch of socially-
retarded pre-adolesent hackers.

Sheesh!

Makey@LOGICON.ARPA (Jeff Makey) (01/05/89)

In article <1499@umbc3.UMD.EDU> pete@umbc3.UMD.EDU (Pete Hsi (C)) writes:
>You guys are making computer professionals look like a bunch of socially-
>retarded pre-adolesent hackers.

How do you know the posters *aren't* a couple of 12-year-olds?  The
USENET commuity is very diverse; just about the *only* thing in common
among USENET posters is that they use computers.  Lighten up.

                           :: Jeff Makey

Department of Tautological Pleonasms and Superfluous Redundancies Department
    Disclaimer: Logicon doesn't even know we're running news.
    Internet: Makey@LOGICON.ARPA    UUCP: {nosc,ucsd}!logicon.arpa!Makey

dlw@hpsmtc1.HP.COM (David L. Williams) (01/10/89)

In article <XXXXXXXXX> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX writes:
>>If you know the address of Digital Diversions, or the makers of any
>                                    ^^^^^^^^^^ Deviations
>other pornographic software, please send the address to me by e-mail.
>      ^^^^^^^^^^^^ Adult
>>			-Thank you,
>>			 XXXX XXX
>	Thats
>
>	Digital Deviations

 [names and addresses deleted]

>Oh GROW UP!
>You guys are making computer professionals look like a bunch of socially-
>retarded pre-adolesent hackers.
>
>Sheesh!

Most are. However, this was a request for information and the info was
provided...no one asked for opinions on the content.

wnp@dcs.UUCP (Wolf N. Paul) (01/11/89)

In article <14820002@hpsmtc1.HP.COM> dlw@hpsmtc1.HP.COM (David L. Williams)
writes:
	>>>	Thats Digital Deviations
	>>Oh GROW UP!
	>>You guys are making computer professionals look like a bunch of socially-
	>>retarded pre-adolesent hackers.
	>
	>Most are. However, this was a request for information and the info was
	>provided...no one asked for opinions on the content.

But then in a free country, one does not have to be asked for his opinion
in order to express it :-) ...
UUCP:     killer!dcs!wnp                 ESL: 62832882
DOMAIN:   dcs!wnp@killer.dallas.tx.us    TLX: 910-380-0585 EES PLANO UD