[alt.sources] news binaries for SCO XENIX

erc@unisec.usi.com (Ed Carp) (02/01/89)

Does anyone have binaries (or hacked source) for news for XENIX?  I have a
friend that's trying to compile it, and he can't get it to compile.  He's
running SCO XENIX 2.2.2 (286 version) SYS V.

Thanks!  You can reply to me and I'll pass the message(s)/source/
binaries along.

-Ed