[alt.sources] CRISP Editor part 29/29

fox@marlow.uucp (Paul Fox) (03/12/89)

In article <11187@s.ms.uky.edu> sean@ms.uky.edu (Sean Casey) writes:

>Do you have a CRISP makefile for BSD Unix? All of the choices you
>gave heave-ho big on a BSD system. If you ever get one, I'd be interested
>in trying CRISP out.

I've only tried once to port CRISP to a pure BSD machine (Ultrix).
It had some problems. I believe one of the main things you need
to do is copy the 'sun' make definition and add '-DOPCODE=int' to
the CFLAGS definition. There may be a few problems with the
#include's, but it really shouldn't be too much work.

Unfortunately I do not have access to a pure BSD machine to try
the port out. Maybe someone else can help here.

--
Paul Fox              Tel: +44 628 891313 x. 212

wisner@shadooby.cc.umich.edu (Bill Wisner) (03/16/89)

(Paul Fox)
>I've only tried once to port CRISP to a pure BSD machine (Ultrix).

Oh, so what you're saying is that you've never tried to port CRISP to
a pure BSD machine?