[alt.sources] Wanted: 1990 "sc" 1040 forms

jfh@rpp386.cactus.org (John F. Haugh II) (01/11/90)

In article <MDF0.90Jan9121142@shemesh.gte.com> mdf0@shemesh.gte.com (Mark Feblowitz) writes:
>For a while, someone was distributing 1040 and related forms for the
>"sc" public domain spreadsheet calculator. Is anyone revising these
>forms for 1990?

A man who has never filed income tax before in his entire life ...

Sometime next year, when your 1990 taxes are due, someone will
no doubt update the spreadsheet.
Ma Bell: (512) 832-8832                           Domain: jfh@rpp386.cactus.org

root@cca.ucsf.edu (Systems Staff) (01/12/90)

Two recent postings to comp.sources.misc contain sc templates
for 1989 1040's (the latest is v10i005, the other is for Schedule A).

The "sc" spreadsheet is available from any comp.sources.unix
archive in volume 18 (release 6.1).

 Thos Sumner       Internet: thos@cca.ucsf.edu
 (The I.G.)        UUCP: ...ucbvax!ucsfcgl!cca.ucsf!thos
                   BITNET:  thos@ucsfcca

 U.S. Mail:  Thos Sumner, Computer Center, Rm U-76, UCSF
             San Francisco, CA 94143-0704 USA

I hear nothing in life is certain but death and taxes -- and they're
working on death.

#include <disclaimer.std>