[net.micro] X.25 Board Inquiry

alexp@xios.UUCP (Alex Pepple) (09/16/86)

*** BUGS SPRAY ***

I'm looking for X.25 boards (Full X.25) for Multibus and VMEbus machines
to interface to tcp-ip and other protocols. Would anyone have a list of
companies offering QUALITY products of that nature?
Please reply directly to me. Sufficient Interest = Net Summary.

I'm waiting in anticipation for E-mail bits of your brainwaves! -:)

-- Alex
The bitterness of POOR QUALITY is remembered long after
the sweetness of LOW PRICE is forgotten.

alexp@xios.UUCP (Alex Pepple) (09/18/86)

*** BUGS SPRAY ***

... Just some additional info on my X.25 board inquiry (Full X.25) for
Multibus and VMEbus computers. The board should be able to connect to
connect to DATAPAC. Connection to TYMNET would be nice too.

------
   Alex Pepple
   XIOS System Corp.
   150 - 1600 Carling Ave.
   Ottawa, ON Canada K1Z 8R8

   (613) 725-5411

Don't be concerned if there's not enough time to do it right ...
There'll be enough time to do it over!

apn@nonvon.UUCP (apn) (09/18/86)

In article <305@xios.UUCP>, alexp@xios.UUCP (Alex Pepple) writes:
> *** BUGS SPRAY ***
>
> I'm looking for X.25 boards (Full X.25) for Multibus and VMEbus machines
> to interface to tcp-ip and other protocols. Would anyone have a list of
> companies offering QUALITY products of that nature?
> Please reply directly to me. Sufficient Interest = Net Summary.
>
> I'm waiting in anticipation for E-mail bits of your brainwaves! -:)
>
> -- Alex
> The bitterness of POOR QUALITY is remembered long after
> the sweetness of LOW PRICE is forgotten.

	Are we talking of MULTIBUS I or MULTIBUS II ?

	        	Either way, Intel published a a reference
	for MBII called 'Multibus II product directory' which lists
	almost all MBII manufacturers.

	-alex p novickis