Subject: second time
Date: Sat Jul  7 08:22:28 1990

We'll try this again and see if it gets out.

Subject: Re: v13i083: Patch to menu_mh in volume 11

Mike,
Saw the reference to your menu program(?) - patches, actually.
I've been looking for a good menu driver for use on my BBS.

Can you e-mail me a copy?  We only keep news on the system for 4 days
and I guess I missed it.
Thanks in advance-
Scotty
------
AIDS INFORMATION EXCHANGE BBS      (214) 247-2367/247-5609
               "Education is the best weapon"
{mic,void,egsner}!ozdaltx!sysop || {uunet,smu,ames}!sulaco!ozdaltx!sysop