[net.micro] BSR X10 Powerhouse: it's time to buy

rickb@tekig4.UUCP (Rick Bensene) (09/26/86)

In article <703@qantel.UUCP>, stv@qantel.UUCP (Steve Vance@ex2499) writes:

> DAK is closing out all their BSR stuff.  The lamp and appliance modules
> are $11.90.  Meanwhile, Radio Shack just started selling some
> lower-priced lamp and appliance modules, for $13.95 instead of $18.95.
> They are beige instead of brown.

Just got a Radio Shack Flyer in the mail -- Radio Shack is selling ALL
of their Wall Switch, Lamp & Appliance Modules for $9.95 each, and
selling the 'mini command console' for $8.88.  Looks like a price war
to me!  Go get 'em, they are selling VERY fast!

This may only be local to Portland, Oregon stores...watch your mail for
RS's latest flyer to see if the offer is extended in your area.

Rick Bensene
..tektronix!tekig4!rickb (work)
..tektronix!reed!omen!bucket!rickb (home)