[alt.sources] Tcsh 5.20.01 available from tesla.

christos@theory.tn.cornell.edu (Christos S. Zoulas) (11/16/90)

Hello again.

I would like to thank you all for your bug reports.
Patch 1 for tcsh 5.20 is available on tesla.ee.cornell.edu.
This patch fixes:

V5.20.01, 11/15/90.
12. Recognize environment variables too.
11. Always start in Rawmode()
10. don't try to execute binary files using the bourne shell.
 9. Vi change to end of line updates correctly now.
 8. Prompt in continuation lines.
 7. Prompt in if statements fix.
 6. System V ^C works right now.
 5. ^Z works correctly in bindings
 4. Better error messages for variables.
 3. dinit() now is more robust.
 2. Added aux2.0 patches.
 1. Fixed bug with arrow key bindings in ed.screen.c. All the keys
    were bound to up-history!

christos
--
   /------------------------------------------------------------------------\
   | Christos Zoulas         | 389 Theory Center, Electrical Engineering,   |

jack@cscdec.cs.com (Jack Hudler) (11/17/90)

In article <1990Nov16.052022.3754@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu> christos@theory.tn.cornell.edu (Christos S. Zoulas) writes:

>Hello again.
>
>I would like to thank you all for your bug reports.
>Patch 1 for tcsh 5.20 is available on tesla.ee.cornell.edu.

Is the complete source available for this, if so where?

thanks
Jack
--
Jack           Computer Support Corporation             Dallas,Texas
Hudler         Internet: jack@cscdec.cs.com