[alt.sources] missing Python parts 07 and 19

youngb@infonode.ingr.com (Bret Young) (02/21/91)

Python parts 07 and 19 didn't seem to make it here. Can someone tell me how I
can get them?

				Bret
*  H. Bret Young                              *   U.S.MAIL -                   *
*  UUCP:   ...!uunet!ingr!b17a!fermat!crack   *   Intergraph Corporation       *
*  INTERNET:   crack@fermat.b17a.ingr.com     *   Mail Stop IW17A2             *
*  Big Brother:  (205) 730-7707               *   Huntsville, AL  35894-0001   *
*                                                                              *
* Remember:  You might be a Redneck if your mother keeps a spit cup on the     *
*            ironing board.                                                    *
*                                                                              *
*   ---  Jeff Foxworthy                                                        *

sacto@motcsd.csd.mot.com (Jim W. Brown) (02/25/91)

In article <1991Feb20.172414.25265@infonode.ingr.com> youngb@infonode.ingr.com (Bret Young) writes:
>Python parts 07 and 19 didn't seem to make it here. Can someone tell me how I
>can get them?
>
>				Bret
>--

Part 09 didn't make it here!  Please help.
  or
Could I trade 07,17 for 09?

Jim
--

Jim W. Brown

E-mail to: {apple, pyramid}!motcsd!sacto