[alt.sources] Need to locate source code for LHARC

rdthomps@vela.acs.oakland.edu (Robert D. Thompson) (03/18/91)

People,

	I need to locate the author of LHARC.

	If the source code is available I would appreicate
	that also.

	Thanks...Regards
---
Robert

In article <5437@vela.acs.oakland.edu> rdthomps@vela.acs.oakland.edu (Robert D. Thompson) writes:
| People,
|
| 	I need to locate the author of LHARC.
|
| 	If the source code is available I would appreicate
| 	that also.

  The author's name comes up when you run any version of lharc, or look
in the source. It's Yoshi tagawa, and he's on nifty-serve. Nifty-serve,
like the author, is in Japan.
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX

bjsjr@NCoast.ORG (Bill Shroka) (03/29/91)

In article <3481@sixhub.UUCP> davidsen@sixhub.UUCP (bill davidsen) writes:
>In article <5437@vela.acs.oakland.edu> rdthomps@vela.acs.oakland.edu (Robert D. Thompson) writes:
>| People,
>|
>| 	I need to locate the author of LHARC.
>|
>| 	If the source code is available I would appreicate
>| 	that also.
>
>  The author's name comes up when you run any version of lharc, or look
>in the source. It's Yoshi tagawa, and he's on nifty-serve. Nifty-serve,
>like the author, is in Japan.

Actually, the original author of LHarc is Haruyasu Yoshizaki, Yoshi for short.
He did the MSDOS version of LHarc.  Yooichi Tagawa ported the MSDOS version to
Unix.
Bill Shroka
bjsjr@NCoast.ORG
ncoast!bjsjr@usenet.INS.CWRU.Edu