[alt.sources] IBM or Mac Games or Utilities???

mckell01@ulkyvx.bitnet (04/01/91)

I'm looking for some REALLY good games or utilities for the IBM or MAC.
I'm not talking about these stupid little games that are posted to
these newsgroups.  I want some REAL games.  If anyone has anything good
or knows of any good FTP Sites, send me a note.

Mike Kelley
in%"MCKELL01@ulkyvx02"

millerje@mozart.cs.colostate.edu (Jeff Miller) (04/02/91)

In article <1991Mar31.193549.1089@ulkyvx.bitnet> mckell01@ulkyvx.bitnet writes:
>I'm looking for some REALLY good games or utilities for the IBM or MAC.
>I'm not talking about these stupid little games that are posted to
>these newsgroups.  I want some REAL games.  If anyone has anything good
>or knows of any good FTP Sites, send me a note.
>
>Mike Kelley
>in%"MCKELL01@ulkyvx02"

Perhaps you should talk to someone at "software etc." or "egghead software"
they seem to have "REALLY good games or utilities for the IBM or MAC.", and
very few of them are stupid or little either.  Unfortunately, they don't have
an FTP site.
|  "NUKE THE UNBORN GAY WHALES!"       |  Jeff Miller                         |
|             - graffiti               |  millerje@handel.CS.ColoState.Edu    |