[alt.sources] I WAS TRYING TO BE SARCASTIC!!!

toma@swsrv1.cirr.com (Tom Armistead) (05/10/91)

In article <19May10.032307.10210@swsrv1.cirr.com> I wrote:
> I feel you should be HIGHLY commended for your effort!!!

PLEASE - STOP SENDING ME FLAMES ON THIS.  I WAS TRYING to be SARCASTIC!!!
(I may be dumb, but I'm not stupid!)

Tom
--
Tom Armistead - Software Services - 2918 Dukeswood Dr. - Garland, Tx  75040
toma@swsrv1.cirr.com                {egsner,letni,ozdaltx,void}!swsrv1!toma

root@dogear.UUCP (Bob Kirkpatrick) (05/11/91)

In article <1991May10.164922.13593@swsrv1.cirr.com> toma@swsrv1.cirr.com (Tom Armistead) writes:
>In article <19May10.032307.10210@swsrv1.cirr.com> I wrote:
>> I feel you should be HIGHLY commended for your effort!!!
>
>PLEASE - STOP SENDING ME FLAMES ON THIS.  I WAS TRYING to be SARCASTIC!!!
>(I may be dumb, but I'm not stupid!)

It was pretty senseless, and, dare I say it, stupid. There are some of us who
pay long distance charges for that sort of crap. You were most certainly dumb,
but also stupid, reckless, and negligent. I think I've paid about $30 to see
the repeats of this whole thread, and I've had enough. This kid is alive, well
and pleading that nobody send him anymore stuff.

Instead of you (or anyone else) making US pay for your (lack of) humor, do it
through the newspaper, where you pay the bill.

Thank you very sort of.

Bob Kirkpatrick - Dog Ear'd Systems |
A division of Brand-X of Spokane WA |  "Einstein was probably one of *them*."