[comp.std.misc] Need info on EDI

FEK101@psuvm.psu.edu (11/14/90)

  I would appreciate if someone could tell me where I could get info
on ANSI X.12 through FTP, or send me the phone number and address of the
ANSI headquarters so I can call to them for the information.

Thank you.

Fritz Kremer

ddr@dg13.cec.be (Daniel Drabkin) (11/15/90)

As a good european I would suggest you look into EDIFACT.
Try contacting people of the TEDIS program at the C.E.C.
But who am I to propose this on top of ANSI X.12
kind regards
Daniel.

ljdickey@water.uwaterloo.ca (L.J.Dickey) (11/19/90)

In article <90318.102215FEK101@psuvm.psu.edu> FEK101@psuvm.psu.edu writes:

>  I would appreciate if someone could tell me where I could get info
>on ANSI X.12 through FTP, or send me the phone number and address of the
>ANSI headquarters so I can call to them for the information.

Not long ago, in this news group, someone from France posted this
phone number:

         212  642 4900  Phone
         212  398 0023  ?? fax ??