[comp.protocols.iso] Network Addresses Paper by S. Kille

joer@comm.wang.com (Joe Reinhardt) (06/06/90)

Does anyone know how I can get a copy of "An Interim Approach to the Use
of Network Addresses", by Stephen E. Kille?  It is research note 89/14
from University College London, February 1989.

Thanks,

Joe

-----
Joe Reinhardt, AF2J       Wang Laboratories         joer@comm.wang.com
508-967-3163               Lowell, MA, USA          uunet!comm.wang.com!joer

bp@unido.UUCP (Berthold Paffrath) (06/08/90)

In article <1990Jun5.191844.27326@comm.wang.com> joer@comm.wang.com (Joe Reinhardt) writes:
>Does anyone know how I can get a copy of "An Interim Approach to the Use
>of Network Addresses", by Stephen E. Kille?  It is research note 89/14
>from University College London, February 1989.

RN/89/13 is in the documentation set which comes with ISODE, in the
isode-6.0/doc/interim directory. ISODE is available on nisc.nyser.net
via anonymous ftp (if you can not get the 4.5MB from a local source).

Berthold