[comp.protocols.iso] Software Env./TTCN/Tools Urgent

tes@cbnewsl.att.com (terrance.e.sterkel) (02/07/91)

I have inherited a protocol testing problem.  I have noted the
existence of protocol environments for TTCN, e.g. Probert,et.al.
paper "An integrated software environment for developing and
validating standardized conformance tests."  My questions are:

1.  are there any commercially available TTCN environments?
2.  who are the contacts?
3.  do you have any contacts with R. L. Probert, U. Ural,
    or M.W.A. Hornbeck (who wrote the paper)?
4.  are there any existing ISO SS7 and/or LAPD TTCN test
    scripts available?

please contact me at (201) 386-5027, or tes@whutt.att.com

thanks,
terry